We want you to
- Feel our website trustworthy.
- Feel comfortable using our website.
- Feel secure to submit your information.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites, you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
While you visit our site, we’ll track
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information, and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services, you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We accept payments through various methods of payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the payment gateway provider, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.